TRC provided structural engineering services for the renovation of the original 1948 and 1950 school buildings. Interior renovations occurred in the Administration, Cafeteria, Classrooms and Restroom areas. The front of the existing school received a new entrance which will enhance school security and provide a more inviting and hospitable feel to the front of the school.
New construction occurred in the courtyard area parallel to the existing Third/Fourth Grade and the First Grade wings and is attached to the existing Library. The addition expanded the Library functions as well and provided a Multi-Purpose space that includes a stage. The addition also provided four new classrooms. This project is LEED Silver Certified.